Bristol Folk Festival Terms and Conditions
- Artists, venues and timings may be subject to change.
- Use of unauthorised professional recording equipment is prohibited.
- Ticket purchase implies consent to being included in photographs or video that may be taken at the festival for use in future Bristol Folk Festival publicity.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- Only tickets purchased from the bristolfolkfestival.org website, or an official outlet listed on the website, are valid.
- Bristol Folk Festival uses multiple venues. If one venue is full, a one-in, one-out policy will be adopted. A ticket does not guarantee entry to a full venue.
- Children under 16 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- The minimum age for concerts at Trinity is 14 years.
Damage / loss
- Bristol Folk Festival accepts no liability for any personal or property damage or loss caused at the festival.